Update Tuesdays!

Long time no speak my friends! 

So lots has happened since we spoke last (well since I could be bothered to type words) 
I moved into a new house in London!! It's so cosy and cute and I just love it I HAVE FLOWER WALL PAPER ahhhh 
I got two new jobs! 
So last post I was working at a large UK based Charity, as a street fundraiser, which was literally the worst three and a half days of my life. If anyone ever needs a job and decides they should join any charity as a fundraiser DON'T DO IT! Look I know it’s a nice idea, but as I thought about it, I didn't agree that I should be getting paid (quite a good amount as well) for the job that I was doing. And also it sucked being abused every three minutes lul. Soooooo I found a job through my catering agency as a Butler at a very well to do hotel in London and I also work at Topman Office Oxford Circus, which I absolutely love! 

Yes a lot has happened over the last few weeks, and not much shopping, but oh boy is that starting to change mwahaha 

Before I came over to the UK I was seriously running out of my 'everyday' makeup, which is a depressing thought because it's a kick in the gut to me to have to use my Mac foundation everyday. Is it sad that my studio fix is what I consider my high end makeup hehe #poor

Anyway to continue, for everyday I use my Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation, and I am obsessed! I didn't expect much when I first bought it but hearing so much about the Healthy Mix Serum from Essie Button I thought I’d give it ago! It actually does everything it says and more! The three different undertones in the foundation fix all the little facial problems (to a reasonable extent). So yeah I ran out as I moved over and only just got the chance to replace it! New foundation is just so life affirming haha


Boots had a 3 for 2 deal so I also picked up more stay matte powder, a cult classic, and I’m gonna try a new master duo liner from Maybelline, so keep an eye out for a review on that!! 

Comments

Popular Posts