Farewell Friend





Tonight I said farewell to a friend moving across the world to party in London (cries with jealousy), so we went out for a nice dinner to wish her well!
We went to The Curious Squire on O'Connell Street in North Adelaide, somewhere I've never been but always wanted to try! I'm under the impression that it's the pub associated with James Squire, a company that makes the absolute BEST cider i've ever had, Orchard Crush Cider, so I was really excited to see how the food came out.
By the time it was time to order I was STARVING so I got a Cheese Burger, pretty vanilla but I was feeling that burger thangg.
And guys, I wasn't disappointed, it was gooooood! Nothing too special but it hit dat spot haha
Had such a good night chatting with all my girls, eating great food and drinking great beer, such an amazing way to see my friend off on her adventure! 

Comments

Popular Posts