Late to the party - Series

Hello Lovlies!

So once again i'm probably late to the party in terms of beauty products, but oh my lord, Kiehl's Skin care has to be at the very top of my wish list! 

Searching through Selfridges for something to help the world war three that had erupted all over my skin, I decided to take up 10 minutes of the Kiehl's lady's life and find out what could help! 

After the whole run through of the perfect product selection for my skin, I walked away with a handful of samples to try out (I never buy skin care without trying it first, because thats just a recipe for disaster)

One item in particular that i tried I am obsessing over is the Kiehl's Over-Night Biological Peel, now I've only tried it once and on this particular night I was having one of the worst skin weeks of my short life and when I awoke it was like a miracle! 

To be fair my skin woes hadn't completely disappeared but the general anger of the face had drastically calmed down! 

I am 100% considering purchasing the bottle, but i'll need to be more convinced for £40/$70! 

Peace out xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts