Everyday Face


On a usual day when I work, go to Uni or just run errands, I don't like to put a lot of effort into my face. This is mainly down to the fact that I'm very lazy and enjoy as much of a sleep in as possible. Therefore I like my products to be simple and easy to apply without major effort (especially because I'm usually half asleep). 
I start, as always, by priming my skin with whatever I have lying around really, I don't find primers work all that well but I always feel better knowing there's a layer of protection between my skin and my makeup! 
  • Today I decided I needed a bit more colour to my face, so out came the Mac in NW25! I love this foundation as more of a full coverage, and god did I need that today #Skinproblems.
  • Lord knows when I wake up dem eye bags tho, so I absolutely love the Maybelline Age Rewind under eye concealer to help hide the fact I was up till 2am watching Netflix. I also use the Rimmel Wake me up concealer to brighten the rest of my face, a basic contour! 
  • Then comes those cheek bones (or lack of hence my use of bronzer) for my bronzer/contour I use the Napoleon Photofinish foundation powder in shade N4, as it's usually for all over the face, I find it much less 'orangey' than other bronzers, perfect for subtle contour. To finish off the face I set with the Stay Matte powder and some coral blush to add some flushhhhh. 
  • Onto to the eyes, on days where I'm not doing anything special I love the basic neutral shades in the Naked Palette just to add simple definition in my eye crease, I take the colour 'naked' with a real techniques domed eyeshadow brush through my crease and usually that’s about it! To complete my eyes I finish them off with my absolute Holy Grail mascara, the Napoleon 'Mesmer-Eyes Mascara'. It’s got this very strange flat wand with one side very small bristles (to create length), and the other side thick bristles (to create thickness). Using this mascara is like wearing falsies! 
  • Lastly, the cherry on top as it were, adding a simple lippy, a lipstick that’s like 'my lips but better' is literally the only thing I need on a lazy day! Today I chose a Rimmel Lipstick in the colour 'Notting hill nude'. 

Then I was off to work ready for the day...until, when at work, a bunch of empty shoe boxes fell on my head and gave me a big old cut right on the shnoz...look it hurt, it really did. 

Comments

Popular Posts